Drive-In Protocol to Safely Enjoy Our Concerts
- Once your car is parked by our staff, the space to the driver’s side facing the stage is your space. Your car and your space is your “Pod.”
- You may sit (on blankets or chairs you bring), stand, dance, cheer, eat and drink in your Pod. Dancing and cheering is especially encouraged. Have fun! This is a concert, after all!
- If you leave your pod, masks must be worn. Please no wandering through the aisles.
- Tailgates of hatchbacks and SUV’s must remain closed if obstructing the view of others
- Practice social distancing at all times if you leave your pod.
- A portion of the proceeds for each of our concerts will benefit local non-profits.
- The Southwick Civic Fund
- Westfield on Weekends
- Westfield Kiwanis
- The safety of our patrons, artists, staff and crew is our number one priority. We are taking all the necessary precautions, outlined by the CDC and the State of Massachusetts, to provide proper and comfortable social distancing for all.
- Patrons are only permitted to leave the vehicle suite to use the restroom or pick up food.
- All attendees must arrive in a vehicle. No walk-ins will be permitted
The TICKET HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS emerging from or relating to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to COVID-19, virus, bacteria, or other causing illness or communicable disease), whether exposure occurs before, during or after the event at the Drive-in, however it is contracted, and hereby waives all potential claims against the producers, promoters or sponsors relating to such risks
- Each person in your vehicle requires a ticket, regardless of age
- In the case of multiple ticket pricing (front rows are premium), the lowest price ticket in the vehicle determines vehicle location
- All ticket purchases are final, but are transferable
- WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE ADVANCE SALES TO ENSURE AN ENJOYABLE NIGHT AT THE DRIVE-IN.
- NO CASH SALES ARE ACCEPTED AT THE BOX OFFICE.
- Spaces are assigned first come first served. A traffic attendant will direct you into your vehicle pod..
- If you would like your vehicle near another party you are traveling with, you must be in line with each other. Spaces cannot be held.
Can I leave the event and return?
- Unfortunately, there will be no re-entry permitted.
Will there be public restrooms?
- Portable restrooms will be made available. However, when walking to and from the restroom area, patrons MUST be wearing a mask at all times, practicing social distancing. Safety is key! Restrooms will be sanitized in accordance with local health guidelines.
Can I sit on top of my car?
- We hate to ruin a good time, but sitting on top of your car roof, hood, or trunk will not be permitted.
Can I sit outside of my car?
- Yes, If a patron decides to sit outside of their vehicle, they MUST stay within the designated space (pod) and be mindful of their surroundings. Due to CDC guidelines and the state of Massachusetts, commingling amongst other spaces is STRICTLY prohibited.
Can I sit in the flatbed of my truck?
What happens if it starts raining during the event?
- Unless it’s a dangerous electrical storm, the show will go on! Turn on your windshield wipers.
What types of vehicles are allowed in the Drive-in?
- Standard Cars
- Pickup trucks that can clear a 7' height
- Minivans (like soccer mom cars)
Why types of vehicles are prohibited?
- Sprinter vans
- Large trucks
- Any vehicle that is above 7' high
ALLOWED & PROHIBITED ITEMS
- Venue personnel have the right to relocate any vehicle that is restricting another vehicle's view
- No smoking
- Illegal drugs
- Video Recording